Shay & Blue Blood Oranges
Blood Oranges by Shay & Blue is an Eau de Parfum
Size: 3.4 oz. / 100 ml
BEST CULT-CLASSIC FRAGRANCE 2016 - Wallpaper Magazine
"New boutique brand Shay & Blue know exactly what they're doing. The styling with its meticulous attention to detail, is very Jo Malone (beautiful boxes, beautifully ribboned, only this time in blue) but the fragrances are much better, more rounded and muti-faceted. Blood Oranges, for example, is utterly delicious: it oozes dark, citrus juiciness to begin with but develops into a gorgeously leathery fragrance with musky overtones and a sensual woody, ambery base that’s both mysterious and a wee bit naughty. It’s about as far removed from what most people think of as citrus pefumery as you can get, is delightfully styled from start to finish and is made in England too. I absolutely love it and I think you will too." The Grooming Guru
Award-winning Blood Oranges has been described by a top perfume critic as a modern "cult classic". It is a richly refreshing fragrance with juicy bursts of blood orange underpinned with an opulent, sensual blend of musk, woods and passionate leather. Different and stylish.
- Top Note - Immediate fresh bursts of blood orange segments and juice.
- Heart Note - At the core of this fragrance lies a well balanced note of hot napa leather that is sensual and intense.
- Base Note - A few hours into the dry-down discover sultry and passionate musk with charred woods and amber.
- In a rich, long-lasting Eau De Parfum concentration.
- Beautifully wrapped in a gift presentation box with striped grosgrain ribbon.
Handcrafted in England with real flowers, fruits and spices. This perfume contains around three pounds of real fruits. Blood Oranges was created in 2012 by Julie Massé, Perfumer, and Dom De Vetta, Founder. Not test on animals. Find them on the PETA list of cruelty-free companies.